Industry sectors View all sectors >
Latest product press releases
- York EMC Services celebrates official opening of accredited Laboratory in Scotland
- MAGNETIC WORKHOLDING AND HANDLING EQUIPMENT FROM ITALY
- Satellite technology could become accessible to all with the help of Newbury Electronics' PCB expertise
- Learn from the best on Able Skills plastering courses
- Bare Conductive turns to Newbury Electronics to produce innovative new PCB consumer product, the Touch Board.
- Specialist PCBs from Newbury Electronics assist with ground breaking animal tracking research programme View all press releases >
UK transport infrastructure investment on the rise
Between 2014 and 2025, investment in the UK’s transport infrastructure is predicted to grow by an average of five per cent a year according to PWC.Read more
Hackers acquire personal data of 15 million T-Mobile customers
A hacker has stolen the personal details of 15 million T-Mobile customers in the US.Read more
Automotive cyber-security concerns 'could shape future car design'
Makers of connected cars must radically rethink vehicle design and build if they are to counteract emerging automotive cyber-security threats, an industry expert has warned.Read more