Industry sectors View all sectors >
Latest product press releases
- York EMC Services celebrates official opening of accredited Laboratory in Scotland
- MAGNETIC WORKHOLDING AND HANDLING EQUIPMENT FROM ITALY
- Satellite technology could become accessible to all with the help of Newbury Electronics' PCB expertise
- Learn from the best on Able Skills plastering courses
- Bare Conductive turns to Newbury Electronics to produce innovative new PCB consumer product, the Touch Board.
- Specialist PCBs from Newbury Electronics assist with ground breaking animal tracking research programme View all press releases >
Data taskforce looks for £42bn of economic growth
A joint task force set up by Britain and France to improve the use of data by businesses could unlock £42bn of economic growth across the EU, says Chancellor George Osborne.Read more
Stagefright Android bug 'worse than Heartbleed'
Hackers could access millions of Android-powered phones via a multimedia message due to a newly discovered vulnerability in the heart of Google’s operating system.Read more
Discovery could improve metal machining efficiency
The discovery of a previously unknown type of metal deformation and a method to suppress it could lead to more efficient machining, say researchers.Read more