Industry sectors View all sectors >
Latest product press releases
- York EMC Services celebrates official opening of accredited Laboratory in Scotland
- MAGNETIC WORKHOLDING AND HANDLING EQUIPMENT FROM ITALY
- Satellite technology could become accessible to all with the help of Newbury Electronics' PCB expertise
- Learn from the best on Able Skills plastering courses
- Bare Conductive turns to Newbury Electronics to produce innovative new PCB consumer product, the Touch Board.
- Specialist PCBs from Newbury Electronics assist with ground breaking animal tracking research programme View all press releases >
Space radar technology 'could reduce cost of renewable energy'
Space-based radar technology could be harnessed by the renewable energy sector to drive down costs, according to academics at the University of Strathclyde.Read more
Tesla’s home battery paves way for solar powered world
American electric car manufacturer Tesla Motors has unveiled a home battery system designed to store energy when rates are cheap for use in expensive peak times.Read more
Competition gives students their big break into comms
ATDI gives engineering students the opportunity to showcase their knowledge and win prizes including a paid internship.Read more